We care about your personal data protection and privacy and consider your privacy a very serious matter. We will collect, store, and process all data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as other legal acts.
1. Personal Data we collect
You may provide us your personal data through this website when you
- When you sign up for our email newsletter
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you contact us by any means with queries
- When you participate in contests
- When you place the order
Some services on our Website are provided by third parties. When you use these services, this Policy also applies to third-party data protection policies. Our website includes links to third-party websites. We currently link to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest throughout our website. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
2.Use of the Personal Data
Your information will enable us to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you, where necessary concerning your orders.
Examples of how we use information held about you include:
- To process any orders that you make on our website. If we don't collect your personal data during checkout, we won't be able to process and deliver your order and comply with legal obligations. For example, your details may need to be passed to a third party to supply or deliver the product or service that you ordered, and we may keep your details for a reasonable period afterwards in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds.
- To respond to your queries, refund requests and complaints. Handling the information you send enables us to respond. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To administer any of our conests which you enter.
3. Disclosure of your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the third parties
- Operational companies such as delivery couriers
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
In order to protect your privacy we will:
- Only provide the information necessary to perform their specific services
- Only use their data for the exact purpose we specify in our contract with them
- Work closely with them to ensure their privacy is respected and protected at all times
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
4. How we protect your Personal Data and how long we keep it
The security of your personal data is very important to us and we are committed to treating it with the utmost care, taking all appropriate steps to protect it.
We don't store any your financial details (debit and credit card numbers).
5. What are your rights over your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
In cases where we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Our Obligations
By collecting and using your personal data, we undertake:
- To process your personal data only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes.
- Not to handle your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this Policy, except in the cases provided by law.
- To process your personal data in a lawful, accurate, transparent, and fair manner and in such a way to ensure the accuracy, authenticity and security of the personal data processed.
- To ensure that no excessive personal data is processed.
- To manage your personal data for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed.
- To be responsible for complying with the principles established in this Policy and be able to prove that they are respected.
- To perform other duties established in law.
Validity of the Policy and its changes
This Policy may be changed with regard to the changes in legislation and our activity. We will notify you of changes on the Website www.jaujastore.com and by other means.